The Knoll Gardens Foundation proudly works with the Fundraising Regulator, an independent body who set and maintain the standards for charitable fundraising in the UK.
The role of the Fundraising Regulator is as follows:
- To set and promote the standards for fundraising practice (‘the code’ and associated rulebooks) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- To investigate cases where fundraising practices have led to significant public concern.
- To adjudicate complaints from the public about fundraising practice, where these cannot be resolved by the charities themselves.
- To operate a fundraising preference service to enable individuals to manage their contact with charities.
- Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, recommend best practice guidance and take proportionate remedial action.
You can find out more about the Regulator on the Fundraising Regulator website.
If you would like to contact us regarding any aspect of fundraising; call, email or write to us at the addresses provided on our website.